"Identity Fund has allowed me to have therapy sessions more regularly and make greater strides in my mental health and in my husband’s, as well."
Every person wants to thrive in every facet of their life.
Most people don’t have the time or money to access the tools that will help them heal from the various mental and emotional difficulties that often lead to feelings of inadequacy, shame, and anxiety in everyday life.
Accessibility should never be a barrier between you and your health.
Our Identity Fund has a simple and affordable process that makes mental healthcare accessible.
- Connecting you with a growing list of mental healthcare professionals, allowing you to choose a provider that will meet your unique needs.
- Covering up to 50% of counseling and therapy costs, making mental healthcare affordable.
- Providing mental & emotional health-focused trainings and seminars with licensed professionals, normalizing the conversation around mental health.
Our purpose is to empower organizations with solutions to care for the well-being of their people. Connect with us to learn more.
- 11 companies supported
- 100+ individuals seeing a licensed therapist
- 15+ vetted mental healthcare providers
- $200k+ in counseling coverage
- 73 emergency grants given
- 4+ organizations supported by the frontline fund